Wednesday, September 24, 2014 1:30 to 3:00PM ET
$295 per site – invite your team!$295 per site – invite your team!
(CD’s also available for purchase)
For questions email: Trish@cynopsis.com
Join Cynopsis on Wednesday, September 24, 2014, for a deep dive into how to read and understand the latest changes in TV ratings. Whether you’re just starting out in the TV industry or want a refresher on interpreting the most recent advanced data collection methodologies, you won’t want to miss this info-packed webinar. Because viewing habits change by the day, it’s more important than ever to be up to speed on state-of-the-art ratings data. We’ll cover today’s ratings basics, as well as the latest in measurement science.
During this webinar you’ll learn:
- The new relevant metrics to better target your marketing and programming to drive continued growth and how to differentiate among multi platform, media, video, mobile, and ad measurements to best serve your business goals.
- How to harness “consumerization” ratings solutions, which broaden segmentation to provide a custom view of your most profitable consumers, as well as how to reach them.
- The differences in live programing and On Demand viewing as they pertain to ratings – and what’s ahead in disabling VOD fast forwarding.
- Which ratings data are most effective in a sales pitch.
MEET OUR EXECUTIVE PANEL:
SVP , Director of Research
SVP, Product Leadership
Nielsen, & Cross-Platform TV Audience Measurement Nielsen
Chief Research Officer
Chief Science Officer
Senior Vice President, Research & Media Planning
Crown Media Family Networks
INSIGHTS FROM THE PANELISTS:
“The consumer appetite for video continues to increase, as do the ways that it is being delivered,” says Brian Fuhrer, SVP, product leadership at Nielsen.“Join us to hear how we will be staying ahead of this explosion of options from a measurement perspective.”
“We’ll continue to see more change in the next couple of years than we have seen in the last twenty, not only in viewing behavior but also in how advertising inventory is bought and sold. This is a rare opportunity to hear from key audience measurement companies on identifying emerging trends and how they are addressing challenge.” – Jess Aguirre, SVP, Research & Media Planning at Crown Media Family Networks
“TV buying is being transformed by the use of massive and passive viewing data combined with knowledge about the cars people drive, the products in their pantries and the way they vote.” – Bruce Goerlich, Chief Research Officer at Rentrak
“Marketers have developed a taste for how ratings and other proxy measures can be tied to real results in search, display, and other digital channels. Now they are tempted to expand their palate from digital to TV so that the whole measurement meal, from phones to TVs and beyond, can be evaluated using the same recipe.” – Mainak Mazumdar, Chief Science Officer at Simulmedia
“Although there have been some positive changes made in television measurement in recently, there are still areas that need to be improved upon.” – Brad Adgate, SVP, Director of Research at HorizonMedia
Who should attend?
If you are involved in any of these capacities, this webinar is for you:
- Media Planning/Strategy
- Ratings & Analytics
How does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
What equipment do I need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+, Processor: 1GHz1
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024×768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 2.0 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player or Real Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click HERE
Registration Fee: $295 per site – CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers, a copy of the and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.